As a group of individuals who have had the honor of serving together during the
distinguished public service career of President George H.W. Bush, the members
of the George Bush Alumni Association seek to provide opportunities for alumni
to stay connected and interact with one another, support the work of the George
Bush Presidential Library Center, and promote and celebrate the ideals and
accomplishments of President and Mrs. Bush.
Membership in the Association is free.
Members of the Association benefit from:
- Online directory of alumni who served with President George Bush and Mrs. Barbara Bush during their years in public service.
- Current members who have already accepted their email invitation from memberplanet,
please login to review and update your information
- Join the online directory
- Admission for one to the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum in College Station, Texas
- Updates and news from the George Bush Foundation and Bush Library and Museum
- Private LinkedIn group
If you have any questions about the Alumni Association, please email Sarah.Lawrence@bush41.org.